Friday 29 May, 2020. Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf – Sydney.
Not your ordinary legal conference.
ALTACON established itself as the premier event in the Australian legaltech calendar, following the sell-out success of the inaugural ALTACON in 2019. More than 300 delegates from across the legal community will gather at ALTACON 2020 for an unforgettable experience at the intersection of legal + technology.
ALTACON 2020 features rapid fire, TED-style presentations featuring international and national thought leaders and technologists. Two intensive workshops will give you a deeper understanding of legal technology and its real-world applications for law firms, legal departments and consumers. The full program will be released in early 2020.
The Who’s Who of Legal + Tech
ALTACON brings together everyone with a big stake in the success of legaltech:
- Law firm leaders and managers responsible for strategy, technology and innovation at their firms
- Lawyers at law firms passionate about new ways of working and thinking
- In-house counsel at major corporations and government departments keen to leverage technology and innovation to improve service delivery
- Legal educators furthering the knowledge of the next generation of lawyers
- Legal technologists, innovators and entrepreneurs – the people creating the future of law.
LegalTech Expo + Pitch Comp.
The LegalTech Expo showcases the latest and greated in legaltech and the opportunity to meet Australia’s leading entrepreneurs, technologists and innovators. Our unique MatchMaking service connects you with the right vendors to help drive your organisation forward and gives you an insight into the difference their products can make to the way you work.
The Pitch Competition is open to Australian founded companies that have not accepted institutional funding and who had received less than $100,000 in seed funding. Four finalists present their pitch at ALTACON 2020, with the winner announced following their presentations.