Congratulations to Cynapse, our pitch competition winner!
ALTA is thrilled to announce that Cynapse has won its inaugural pitch competition, beating out strong competition from finalists Hyra iQ, Willbits and Croftbrige.
You can learn more about them in our blog post!
Thanks to our experienced judging panel:
- Jonathan Lay, Vice President, Macquarie Venture Capital Group
- Oonagh McEldowney, former GC & Startup Advisor, Muru-D
- Ben Hensman, Senior Associate, Square Peg Capital
- Peter Dunne, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Niels Maartens, Chief Commercial Officer, YBF Ventures & member of Law Tech Hub.
Entries were open to Australian founded companies that had not accepted institutional funding and who had received less than $100,000 in seed funding.
Cynapse received $2,000 thanks to Macquarie and Herbert Smith Freehills, one year’s free ALTA membership, a meeting with Square Peg Capital plus two desks for a month to continue expanding their offering with YBF mentoring support.