Congratulations to the pitch competition finalists.
ALTA is thrilled to announce that Willbits, Cynapse, Hyra iQ and Croftbrige are the four finalists for its inaugural pitch competition!
You can learn more about them in our blog post!
The finalists will present their pitch during the final session at ALTACON, with the winner judged by an experienced panel including:
- Jonathan Lay, Vice President, Macquarie Venture Capital Group
- Oonagh McEldowney, former GC & Startup Advisor, Muru-D
- Ben Hensman, Senior Associate, Square Peg Capital
- Peter Dunne, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Niels Maartens, Chief Commercial Officer, YBF Ventures & member of Law Tech Hub.
Entries were open to Australian founded companies that had not accepted institutional funding and who had received less than $100,000 in seed funding.