ALTACON 21 Pitch
ALTA is again shining a light on early stage Australian legal technology start-ups at ALTACON 21 to give them the best chance of bringing their ideas to the market, thanks to the support of our Pitch Partner, LawTech Hub powered by Lander & Rogers and YBF.
Start-ups were invited to submit a 3 minute pitch via YouTube for a chance to present their ideas at ALTACON21. Finalists were selected by a panel of experts and the winner was announced at ALTACON21 on 4 June.
This year’s winner was Bumpd – a start-up helping new parents and parents-to-be fight back against discrimination in the workplace
Our other two brilliant finalists were:
- Rightful – a content driven platform that allows the benefit of automation without the trade off on user customization
- Privacy Optimization (PO) – a platform to help manage personal data incidence using its flagship product, Data Breach Management Tool.
Who can enter?
- Australian founded/owned legal tech
- Has not accepted institutional funding
- Received less than $100,000 in seed
- Must be available to pitch at ALTACON
- Must not have been a finalist in
previous ALTACON pitch competition
Entries close 5.00pm AEST 28 May, 2021. After the close of entries the judging committee to review entries to select 4 finalists.
4 finalists present 3-minute pitches at ALTACON 21.
Winner announced following pitch presentations.