Are you an early stage legaltech start-up?
ALTA is looking to shine a light on (very) early stage legal technology start-ups to give them the best chance of bringing their ideas to the market.
If this sounds like you, submit your pitch for a chance to present as a finalist on the conference mainstage, with the winner being judged on the day.
- Australian founded company
- Has not accepted institutional funding
- Received less than $100,000 in seed funding
- Must be available to pitch at ALTACON
How to enter:
- Create a YouTube video of your 3 minute pitch
- Submit your entry via the form below by COB on Friday 26 April
- ALTACON Committee will review entries to select 4 finalists
- Finalists will be notified by Friday 3 May.
- Opportunity for finalists to present your 3 minute pitch to 200+ delegates at ALTACON
- Complimentary attendance for one member of each finalists’ team to ALTACON
- Finalists receive complimentary ALTA membership for a year
- Winner receives promotion, access to mentoring and more!
On The Day:
4 finalists present 3-minute pitches on ALTACON mainstage
Judging panel made up of ALTACON speakers.
1 winner awarded at the conclusion of ALTACON